Tejjy Inc.’s competent BIM engineers excel in extracting Quantity Takeoffs in coordination with a Revit BIM Model. The intelligent 5D BIM models enhance collaboration among the project teams and stakeholders to establish cost estimation for the construction process. Our cost estimators and managers team up with engineers, architects, companies, and contractors to help them win projects and tenders by evaluating quantities and cost estimation through 5D BIM Services. This exhibits material quantities besides a virtual 3D model and makes the right assessment on building costs.
5D Building Information Modeling is associated with linking the 5th dimension i.e. cost to the virtual building model. The cost assessment is made through the material quantities, which get automatically calculated from the 3D model and is automatically updated with a design change in the BIM model.
We create intelligent 5D BIM models with the help of software applications such as Revit in combination with other 5D tools. This is particularly helpful to the contractors and manufacturers as it displays the immediate impact that material quantity on the construction costs. It allows optimal material adjustment, thus reducing wastage.
BIM model enables detailed Level of Detailing with LOD (100, 200, 300, 350, 400 & 500) for accurate cost estimation and value engineered decisions. Our experienced BIM engineers deliver accurate cost estimation to government, commercial, healthcare, residential and educational sector.
Our 5D BIM modeling cost estimation services facilitate architects, owners, contractors, engineers, manufacturers, builders and material suppliers to share a single view of the entire project in real time.
We provide 5D BIM Modeling Services for:
- Architects & Quantity Surveyors
- Planning Engineers
- General Contractors & Sub-contractors
- Real Estate Developers
- Builders & Contractors
Benefits of 5D BIM Cost Estimating / Quantity Takeoffs:
- BIM Cost Estimation improves planning, delivers construction schedules with costing, and shows numerous interactive estimations enabling the users to make comparisons at the pre-construction stage
- As the budget is constantly adjusted with the project, it empowers the builders and contractors to make informed & optimal engineering decisions while improvising the design.
- It reduces material costs and saves time by enabling the creation of optimal designs and efficient project execution.
- Budget and 4D construction schedule forecasting help in risk analysis for the project.
- Construction Cost Estimation allows informed decision-making by envisaging the effect of a design change on the cost and schedule of a project
- Quantity Takeoff estimates the quantity of all the materials used in the building process. The total cost is also assessed for providing improved control over the total project cost and reduced wastage.